Who this challenge is useful for 😀
Anyone interested in developing a new habit.
A brilliant client came up with a really fun idea to help themselves develop some awesome habits at work and home that I’d like to invite you in on.
- Identify 1-3 new habits that you would like to foster. Note : You can have one jar for your work desk and one jar for home for those of you who would like to develop different habits in different sectors of life.
- Each time you notice yourself doing the behavior, you get to add a marble to the jar.
- If you’d like to double up on motivation, you can add a celebration to engage in once the marble jar is filled 🙂
1. Express an opinion
2. Remember to take a belly breath break
3. Notice a negative belief about my workplace/colleges
1. Engage in playful activity
2. Opt to work on my hobby rather than TV
3. Wake up 15 minutes early to meditate
Find a way to celebrate that will create meaning in your life:
- Make a donation to a charity
- Spend time or go on a trip with family or friends
- Purchase something that supports a hobby
- Take a day (or part of a day) off from responsibilities
- A jar
- Marbles (or other objects that can be added in one by one – pebbles, beans, shells)
Agenda-less Free Accountability 😉
Some people find the invitation to participate in a challenge to be enough, others who are managing a lot find accountability to be encouraging.
Join the waitlist for our next Marble Jar Challenge by sending me a message with your intentions!